- Provide a religious education encompassing the Christian foundation of the school and understanding, recognising and celebrating other faiths.
- Enable every child to learn to understand their responsibilities and rights within the wider community and become a responsible world citizen
- Provide an education that gives equal value to the academic, creative, physical and spiritual well being of every person within the school community
- Enable each pupil to develop spiritual awareness and aesthetic appreciation of, and respect of the environment
- Provide a safe, supportive and stimulating environment that enables every child to reach their full potential.
Don't forget to return your form for Cinema Night this Thursday.
The Great BSM Bake Off starts again this Friday. Reception class are kicking us off this year. Have a look at the flyer below to see when it will be your turn to GET BAKING!!
Have a look at the parent info on the class pages to see what we'll be up to this term. And don't forget to book after school activity places.