- Provide a religious education encompassing the Christian foundation of the school and understanding, recognising and celebrating other faiths.
- Enable every child to learn to understand their responsibilities and rights within the wider community and become a responsible world citizen
- Provide an education that gives equal value to the academic, creative, physical and spiritual well being of every person within the school community
- Enable each pupil to develop spiritual awareness and aesthetic appreciation of, and respect of the environment
- Provide a safe, supportive and stimulating environment that enables every child to reach their full potential.
*******Christmas Fayre Saturday 28th November 11am-2pm!*******
We still need lots of help to set up before the fayre and help with some of the stalls. If you can spare just half an hour please contact email@example.com
£465.51 raised for Children In Need! We had dressing as your Super Hero, a cake sale and a quiz to win the chance to face paint Mr. Gallagher and Reverend Gill! Have a look at the 'Latest News' for all the photos from the day. Well done everyone!!
The school raised £231.62 for the Royal British Legoin Poppy Appeal this year. Well done and thank you for your support.