- Provide a religious education encompassing the Christian foundation of the school and understanding, recognising and celebrating other faiths.
- Enable every child to learn to understand their responsibilities and rights within the wider community and become a responsible world citizen
- Provide an education that gives equal value to the academic, creative, physical and spiritual well being of every person within the school community
- Enable each pupil to develop spiritual awareness and aesthetic appreciation of, and respect of the environment
- Provide a safe, supportive and stimulating environment that enables every child to reach their full potential.